This is why lavender will end up being one of your most used essential oils and how you’ll want to incorporate it into your everyday life!
*It takes 27 square ft of Lavender to make just one 15ml bottle of Lavender essential oil!
*This oil was used over 2,500 years ago in Ancient Egyptian times during the mummification process!
*It was also used in the medieval times to freshen the scent of clothes and bed linens, back when bathing wasn’t a common practice.
What can this lovely lavender do for you?
- Cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations.
- Helps support aging skin.
- Help reduce appearance of blemishes.
- Create a calming effect to help clear the mind and relax the body.
- Use the beautiful lavender scent on your dryer sheets or create a linen spray for your sheets and pillows!
Interested in learning more about essential oils and their uses? Sign up below…
Related: Love me some lalala….lavender
Some of the links on this site are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.