Try these DIY essential oil tablets to get rid of that stinky odor coming from your garbage disposal! Once you get a whiff of that raunchy smell, it’s not real inviting to clean your dishes in there is it? Well these are a perfect solution without using any harsh chemicals and will leave your sink smelling great!
1. Combine 1 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup salt in a bowl.
2. Add 3/4 cup Castile soap and 30 drops of Purification Essential Oil, this great odor fighting oil contains: Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree!
If you don’t have Purification essential oil yet here are a few others to try that will also smell fantastic:
*20 drops Thieves & 10 drops Eucalyptus
*10 drops Lemon, 10 drops Spearmint & 10 drops Rosemary
*10 drops Orange & 20 drops Thieves
3. Add 1 tablespoon water at a time working the mixture until it reaches the texture of wet sand. If it’s too wet and a runny consistency, add more baking soda!
4. Pack the mixture into the measuring spoon.
5. Let the fresheners dry for about 24 hours.
6. Store in a sealed glass jar, and keep dry.
Put 1-3 tablets in your garbage disposal. Turn the faucet on a steady cold stream, and run the disposal for up to one minute.
Would you like more information on how to order these essential oils and start making your tablets? Send me your information below!
Related: Home Sweet Home
Some of the links on this site are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.