Hit your weight loss goals this summer with these delicious recipes for your water! Everyone knows that our bodies require water, but to lose weight we need A LOT of water! The “8×8” rule says we need at least eight, eight ounce glasses of water a day and that’s minimum! Depending on your weight, amount of exercise and exercise intensity, your body may even require more than that! Don’t get bored with your normal water routine, add a bit of flare to your water to make it easier to hit your intake goals!
What can water do for your body?
- Drinking it before meals can help reduce appetite
- It delivers oxygen to the body
- Helps to lubricate joints
- Promotes healthy skin
- Regulates body temperature
- Flushes body waste
- Boosts performance during exercise
- Prevents kidney damage
- Helps our airways
Order yours today! Sign up below…..