Calm your nerves and relax with Copaiba essential oil!
Copaiba…..pronounced (koh-pey-buh) — trust me you’re not alone if you’ve been pronouncing it wrong too;)
- distilled from the gum resin from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree in the Amazon
- commonly used in many soaps, lotions and perfumes
- creates a warm, calming environment when you diffuse
- reduces appearance of blemishes (use in roller blend with coconut oil)
- contains naturally occurring beta-caryophyllene (known as BCP) which can help treat anxiety and depression
- can add a radiant glow to your skin (use in roller blend with coconut oil or mix with water and use as a spray)
Interested in getting Copaiba or other essential oils? Reach out to me below….
Some of the links on this site are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.