Calm your nerves and relax with Copaiba essential oil!
Copaiba…..pronounced (koh-pey-buh) — trust me you’re not alone if you’ve been pronouncing it wrong too;)
- distilled from the gum resin from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree in the Amazon
- commonly used in many soaps, lotions and perfumes
- creates a warm, calming environment when you diffuse
- reduces appearance of blemishes (use in roller blend with coconut oil)
- contains naturally occurring beta-caryophyllene (known as BCP) which can help treat anxiety and depression
- can add a radiant glow to your skin (use in roller blend with coconut oil or mix with water and use as a spray)
Interested in getting Copaiba or other essential oils? Reach out to me below….