Not much of a bath person? Then you’ll love these DIY shower steamers! These are quick and SUPER easy to make! Plus they make for excellent gifts!
Check out the recipe below and a few combinations to try!
- YL Essential Oils
- Baking Soda
- Mixing bowl
- Silicone molds
- Airtight container
- Mix 1 cup baking soda and 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oils
- Add 1/4 cup water to the mixture
- Stir until it becomes a wet sand texture and is moldable (if it’s too dry add a bit more water, if it’s too wet add more baking soda)
- Pack your silicone mold tightly
- Wait until completely hardened and dry to remove from molds
- Store in an airtight container
- Place on the floor during your next shower:)
We made these at our “Potions Party” along with candles, roller blends, sprays and bath bombs! These were fast, easy and a lot of fun to create!
Still need to order your Young Living essential oils? Sign up here!
Here’s your molds on Amazon…
Some of the links on this site are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.