Check out Young Living’s new essential oil you need to add to your beauty routine! Australian Ericifolia, commonly known as “Lavender Tea Tree.” This little baby combines the benefits of the fantastic Tea Tree oil and one of the most commonly used and loved essential oils: Lavender!
- Steam distilled from a plant called ericifolia found in Tasmania.
- Sweet, woodsy and floral aroma when diffused
- Calm everyday skin irritations by applying it directly
- Dab a few drops on your face for refined, supple-looking complexion
- Combine with Lavender and Rosemary, then apply to scalp for healthy, shinier locks
Sign up for Young Living now and add this little gem to your beauty routine!
Some of the links on this site are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.