This month’s promotion with Young Living is perfect for you fall lovers! Whether you’re looking for those cozy, sweet scents for your diffuser, oils to enhance yoga and meditation, beauty tips or to simply pamper yourself- the October PV Promo has something everyone will love this fall!
Wait, are you not yet a member of Young Living yet!!??
Well guess what!? From now until October 31st Young Living is offering FREE SHIPPING when you order your starter kit of essential oils!**
Click here to learn more!:)
Check out this month’s promotion for all qualifying orders placed before the end of the month! Featuring the following: Life9, Frankincense, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Orange, Cinnamon Bark & Nutmeg!
Click the links below to get their full product guide!
•Mix 5 drops of Frankincense with 1 tablespoon of V-6™ Vegetable Oil complex and pour it in your bathwater for a relaxing dip.
• Reconnect with your purpose. Rub a drop or two of Frankincense into your hands, cup them lightly over your nose, and breathe in the grounding scent.
• Diffuse the tension. Life’s daily hassles are no match for the tart, tranquil scent of Bergamot.
• Cleanse your complexion. Add Bergamot to your night cream or toner for
• Tame your mane. Massage into your scalp for healthy-looking, touchable tresses.
• Keep calm and say om. Breathe in Cedarwood’s grounding and relaxing aroma.
• Go with your gut. Get on track for smooth digestion with a capsule a day of Life 9
• Welcome wellness. Support a strong immune system with 17 billion live cultures from nine types of good bacteria.
• Trick and treat your senses. Diffuse 5 drops Orange, 2 drops Cinnamon, and 1 drop Nutmeg for that warm cookie scent.
• Reveal your inner radiance. Dab Orange essential oil onto blemishes before bed! This beauty secret will have you waving goodbye to bad skin days
• Indulge in some TLC. Add a few drops to your favorite massage oil and rub over achy muscles and joints.
• Rock scentsational spice. Blend Cinnamon Bark with a carrier oil and dab onto your wrist or neck for an enticing personal fragrance.
• Nestle up to nutmeg. On cool, rainy days, pair this oil’s warm and uplifting aroma with a good book and a cozy blanket.
• Pamper your belly. When your tummy is feeling crummy, treat yourself to a soothing stomach massage with equal parts Nutmeg essential oil and V-6.
Wanna learn more about Young Living and everything they have to offer!? Click here to learn more!
Some of the links on this site are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.